We have an impressive list of speakers who have flown in from:
- South Africa
Into spreadsheets and training since VisiCalc and VBA since Excel 95, now since Eusprig started in 2000, poacher turned gamekeeper as spreadsheet auditor / tester/ reviewer as well as developer of data analysis and reporting addins. Author of book ‘Spreadsheet Check and Control’ and XLTest auditing addin.
Systems Modelling website: http://www.sysmod.com
LinkedIn profile: http://ie.linkedin.com/in/patrickobeirne
Microsoft Excel MVP since 2009.
Microsoft Extensibility Team
Govert van Drimmelen
Govert is a software developer based in Johannesburg, building inventory monitoring systems for the grain-handling industry. His enthusiasm for the .NET platform, and wanting to bring a modern programming environment to the most important application in the world, led to the development of Excel-DNA in 2005. While that quest continues, he also dabbles in mathematics, music, biology and traditional martial arts.
Lead developer and director of PyXLL. Tony has worked as a developer in the finance industry for the last 14 years, from small hedge funds to the largest sell side organisations and more recently was CTO at a successful fintech startup. In 2010 he launched PyXLL, a Python Excel Add-In with thousands of users in a variety of industries. In a previous life he developed graphics engines for console games.
Designer of XLL Plus and director at Planatech Solutions. Worked for many years in software development and financial product development for investment banks and other finance industry companies. Now provides consultancy and development support for developers, with a focus on Excel integration.
- Microsoft MVP for Excel from Slovenia
- Consultant and Trainer @ ExcelOlympics.com
- Lead Author @ ExcelUnplugged.com
- Speaker @ 50+ conferences
- Trainer with 900+courses
- Trainer with 5000+ attendees
- At one point spreadsheets I had built or maintained were analysing over 1 trillion dollars.
- Developed one of the most popular spreadsheet auditing tools
- Part of the Microsoft Office advisory group for Excel 2010
- Using Excel since it was called Lotus
- Using VBA since before it was called XLM
- Currently working in commodity front office development in .net, SQL and Excel
- (And dabbling in Kotlin development on Android)
- Has a tired old blog over at smurf
- And a tireder old site at codematic